Happy Kajari Teej 2022: You can wish your friends and family Happy Kajri Teej with WhatsApp messages, stickers and GIFs. Know the simple steps here.
Happy Kajari Teej 2022: Kajari Teej or Kajali Teej celebrations are upon us! Kajari Teej is widely celebrated in northern India such as Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar and Rajasthan. It is mainly a festival of married women who fast and pray for the long life of their husbands and the happiness and prosperity of married life. While unmarried girls are quick to heed this to get a good groom. The festival is usually held on the Tritiya or the third day of the Bhadrapada month based on the Hindu calendar. According to the Gregorian calendar, the Kajari Teej is on August 14, 2022. AstroSage.com says that the auspicious time for Kajari Teej is on August 14, 2021 from 00:55 to 22:37.
On the occasion of the festival, you can share your wishes with friends and family on social media. Since WhatsApp is one of the most used applications for instant messaging, you can share the stickers, quotes and animated GIFs to make the wishes more personal. How to share Kajari Teej stickers and GIFs on WhatsApp.
How to Send Kajari Teej WhatsApp Stickers on Android
- Open the Google PlayStore on your Android phone and search for Kajari Teej in the search bar.
- You then need to select the sticker pack you want to download and add it to WhatsApp from the list.
- Once this is done, you will see all the stickers in the pack in WhatsApp’s My Stickers tab.
- From the sticker pack, select the sticker and then tap the “Add” button with the “+” symbol. You need to confirm by tapping the “Add to WhatsApp” button.
- Now select Kajari Teej stickers and send them to your friends.
How to Send Kajari Teej WhatsApp GIFs
Go to WhatsApp and click on the individual or group chat you want to send the GIF to.
Tap the smiley icon in the message field.
Click on the GIF option.
Now click on the search icon and type Kajari Teej.
You will get several Kajari Teej GIFs displayed on your smartphone screen.
Click the GIF you want to share and tap the Send button.