WhatsApp” keynameseo=”whatsapp” actualkeyword=”whatsapp”>Whatsappallows its users to forward images without losing the caption, but that can be a bit tricky to figure out sometimes.
- The Facebook-owned messaging app allows its users to forward a message to up to five chats at once.
- Let’s review what this feature is and how it works.
WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging platforms with almost 2 billion monthly active users. The messaging service provides regular updates and features to provide security and improve user experience. It is not limited to just text messaging but offers various other features like sharing photos, videos, voice recordings, GIFs, etc.
Previously it was not possible to forward picture messages together with the picture caption. Every time a person forwards a picture to other contacts, the caption automatically disappears. Thanks to a new update, you can now forward the picture messages without removing the caption.
Note, however, that when you share a forwarded message, a “Forwarded” tag is always displayed. This feature is available for both iOS and Android users.
Here’s how to forward WhatsApp pictures without removing the caption:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat you want to forward the picture from.
- Tap and hold the image and click on the “Next” option.
- Select the personal chat or group you want to share the picture with.
- The image will be shared without losing the caption.
While forwarding an image with a caption, you can either share the message as-is or edit the caption before sending it to others.
Rupee gains 15 paise to 78.07 against dollar after Fed rate hike
These are the most peaceful countries in the world; India’s rank has improved
WhatsApp’s double verification feature – what is it and how does it work?