This tutorial is all about how to get WhatsApp messages from lost iPhone. We will do our best to help you understand this guide. I hope you enjoy this blog How to Retrieve WhatsApp Messages from Lost iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading.
Check How to Recover WhatsApp Messages from Lost iPhone
For various reasons, cell phone loss is a common occurrence in today’s society, it happens almost every day. Regardless of whether you have met a thief, lost it accidentally without help or other unforeseen things are conceivable. It is certainly a bad dream as you would also lose vital information like odds data, news, photos and more, or in any case be at risk of a leak.
At the point when your phone was lost, before discussing how to recover WhatsApp messages from a lost phone, there is one more important thing you want to do now. That is, you contact your specialized cooperative and deactivate your lost SIM card, which can not only prevent the misuse of others, but also the basic reason to recover your messages, photos and other data from WhatsApp.
If you backed up your WhatsApp conversations with Google Drive or Apple iCloud before your phone was lost, it is possible to reset your visit history. In the message below, we will tell you how to recover WhatsApp messages from Android phone or iPhone independently. We should read on.
How to Recover WhatsApp Messages from Lost iPhone
For iPhone users, dr.fone – iOS Toolkit is a definite option to recover WhatsApp messages from lost phone. With the data recovery function of dr.fone – iOS, you can recover lost data from a stolen, lost or locked device. Aside from recovering WhatsApp messages from lost phone, it also helps to recover data from factory restored or water damaged iOS devices. The function to view and scan the data before recovery is available with this software. Below are 2 methods to recover lost WhatsApp messages and data for your iPhone.
Recover WhatsApp messages from lost iPhone via iTunes backup
- After installing and running dr.fone, choose Data Recovery and connect your new device. You will navigate to the next screen where you need to click on the “Recover from iTunes Backup File” option in the left pane.
- Select the preferred (latest) backup file and click “Start Scan” to scan the data. The list of iTunes backup files will be displayed after scanning.
- In the left pane, check the boxes next to WhatsApp and WhatsApp Attachments and tap Export to Mac. Now you can recover WhatsApp messages from lost phone to your new phone by selecting the appropriate option while you are recovering them to your new iOS device.
Recover WhatsApp messages from lost iPhone via iCloud backup
- If you select “Data Recovery” from the dr.fone main menu, we will assume that you have connected your new iPhone. Now click on “Restore from iCloud Backup File” in the left pane.
- First log into the iCloud account and wait for iSkysoft to detect the iCloud backup files. Select the latest backup file from your old iPhone and then click Download.
- Click the file types you want (here WhatsApp and WhatsApp Attachments) to restore WhatsApp messages from a lost phone from the iCloud backup file, then tap Next.
- After scanning the data, view it. On the left side of the window, select “WhatsApp” and “WhatsApp Attachments” and click the “Export to Mac” button. Then click “Export All Selected File Types” to export to your Mac. Once the backup file has been exported to your Mac computer, you can easily restore it to your new iPhone.
How to Recover WhatsApp Messages from Lost Android Phone
- Assuming both your new and old device are Android devices only, we will help you recover WhatsApp messages from lost Android phone. This method will restore all of your WhatsApp messages to your new device up to the latest automatic backup. Let’s see the steps to find WhatsApp messages from lost phone.
- First, contact your cellular operator’s wireless service provider to get a new SIM card with the same number and activate it as soon as possible. Set up your Google account (like old device) on your new Android phone / sign in and download WhatsApp from the Play Store.
- Install WhatsApp and check the details with the new same card. When prompted to back up the old chat, select the latest one from Google Drive and click Yes. Your WhatsApp messages will be restored to your new phone.
What Should You Do If You Lose Your Phone?
However, you can recover WhatsApp messages from lost phone. It is always recommended that you take the necessary precautions immediately after losing your phone to avoid any problems. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- You need to contact your wireless service provider and lock your SIM card so that no one else can use your device.
- You need to activate a new SIM card with the same number to activate your WhatsApp account with your new phone. Only one device with a cell phone number can work at a time, so you should complain to WhatsApp via email about “Lost / stolen: Deactivate my account”. You must provide your mobile phone number along with the country code.
- However, if you have blocked the SIM card and the services are deactivated, WhatsApp can run via WiFi, so it is recommended to send the deactivation email. It is not possible to remotely disable WhatsApp from another device.
- There is an option to restore WhatsApp in case you have a backup on Google Drive, iCloud or One Drive before your phone was stolen or lost.
Final Words: How to Retrieve WhatsApp Messages from Lost iPhone
I hope you understand this article How to Retrieve WhatsApp Messages from Lost iPhoneif your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section of this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your family and friends.