Save time chatting on WhatsApp with your reactions. This guide takes you step-by-step through how to send, edit, and delete reactions.
In this guide we explain it step by step how to send, change or delete reactions to a message in whatsapp. This feature, which landed on the messaging platform this year 2022, allows us to transfer our emotions to a message through a series of emoticons. It seems WhatsApp is considering adding more reactions, but for now there are only six available: I like it, I love it, laughter, surprise, sadness and thank you. By sending these reactions, you avoid typing replies to messages and save time chatting with other users. It doesn’t matter if you’re wrong when you respond to a message then you can change or remove the reaction quickly. Learn how to send, change and delete a reaction on WhatsApp.
How to send a reaction to a message on WhatsApp
To respond to a message on WhatsApp, you only need two touches on the screen. By the way, you can Respond to messages from other users as well as your own it doesn’t make much sense. This is the procedure you should follow:
- Open WhatsApp and enter the conversation in question.
- Press the message for a few seconds to which you want to respond.
- This displays a bar with six different emoticons. react, Just tap the emoji you want to send.
After tapping the emoticon, it appears at the bottom right of the message so that the other user can see the reaction. If you use Telegram frequently, you will know that WhatsApp’s reactions are very similar to those of its competitors. By the way, you can not only react to text messages, but also with them Audio, documents, photos and videos. Generally on any message sent by other users, even in groups.
How to change the reaction to a message on WhatsApp
It is possible that you make a mistake when responding to a message on WhatsApp Tap the wrong emoticon. Luckily, this has an easy fix, because you can change the reaction at any time. As? You just have to follow these two steps:
- Press the message for a few seconds whose reaction you want to change. This will cause the bar showing the current reaction to be highlighted in grey.
- Tap the reaction you want to send and done. To check if you did it right, you just have to do it Check out the new icon that appears next to the message.
How to delete a reaction to a message on WhatsApp
Another possibility is that you react to a WhatsApp message without meaning to. Don’t worry, because you can use it to delete the reaction without any problems The message remains as it was. In this case it seems so The caller receives no notification, as happens when deleting a message. These are the following steps:
- Press the message for a few seconds whose reaction you want to remove. This will cause the bar showing the current reaction to be highlighted in grey.
- Tap the same emoticon to disable the reaction.
It’s so easy to use WhatsApp reactions, a tool that’s here to stay. It is certainly very useful for show our feelings towards a message without opening the keyboard and write a text. Simplicity and speed are the two great qualities of a feature that is already gaining popularity among users.
It’s been a long time since I’ve been with Research Snipers. Although I’ve worked as a part-time tech news writer, it feels good to be part of the team. I’m also building a finance-based blog, working as a freelance content writer/blogger and video editor.