This tutorial is about how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. We will do our best to make you understand this guide. I hope you enjoy this blog How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. If your answer is yes, please share after reading.
Check how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
Assuming you’ve been thinking about how to move WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android, this is by no means the only thing Google has given us pause on, but now we can finally make the switch. Google allowed customers to transfer their WhatsApp data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy devices in August. That was notable, but it let other Android clients down, with Google stating that “certain types of data were difficult to transfer when switching from an iPhone”. But that’s different at the moment.
How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
Transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android in one click
Transferring data between different devices can be much easier than you think. MobileTrans – WhatsApp Transfer offers an all-in-one solution to help you transfer data between mobile devices and computers. You can try to move your WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. Here’s how you could use it.
- Download and install MobileTrans on your computer. Launch MobileTrans and select the “WhatsApp Transfer” module.
- Connect your devices to the computer. Select “WhatsApp Transfer” and let the program detect your devices. Then the following window appears:
- Click Start, then click Yes to continue. Leave the devices connected until the process is complete.
- If you still don’t know how to transfer WhatsApp via MobileTrans, please watch our video tutorial below. If you are more interested in our videos, you can check out Wondershare Video Community.
- In addition to backing up and restoring WhatsApp messages, MobileTrans also helps you transfer your contacts, photos and messages from one phone to another seamlessly.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android with an Android App – Wutsapper
Wondershare Wutsapper is another good option for WhatsApp transfer if you don’t want to use a laptop. You can easily access Wutsapper on Google Play, and the operation process is also very convenient and straightforward. Here are 4 steps to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android with Wutsapper.
- Connect your Android phone and iPhone with a USB OTG adapter. Open Wutsapper and then you need to authorize it to access the iOS device.
- Click “Start Backup” button and the app will transfer WhatsApp backup package from iPhone to your Android phone.
- Wait a few minutes, Wutsapper will convert iPhone backup package to Android backup format.
- Save WhatsApp backup to your Android with the guide.
- Easily transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android without laptop
- The operation process is very simple and clear guidelines are available.
- Use an OTG connection instead of WIFI to ensure messages can be transmitted safely, quickly and completely.
- You need to buy a USB OTG if you don’t have one.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android with Chat Backup
Your WhatsApp chats are automatically backed up and saved to your phone storage on a daily basis. Depending on your settings, you can also regularly back up your WhatsApp chats to Google Drive.
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone and log in to your account.
- Go to Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- Select the “Back Up Now” button to start backing up your current WhatsApp data.
- Download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Sign in to your WhatsApp account. WhatsApp will pop up asking if you want to restore the data from the backup for the first time.
- Select “Restore” when prompted to restore from WhatsApp iCloud and wait for it to complete.
The easiest way to transfer data to a new phone is through Google Drive. If you want to use a local backup, you’ll need to transfer your files to your new phone using a computer, file explorer, or an SD card.
- It doesn’t require any additional software like the other methods.
- Although this is an easy method, it can sometimes take longer than expected to recover data.
- WhatsApp backups no longer count towards the Google Drive storage quota.
- WhatsApp backups that have not been updated for over a year will be automatically deleted from Google Drive storage.
Transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android via email chat
Here are the details on how to transfer WhatsApp chat history from iPhone to Android phone with email chat:
- First, from your iPhone, go to your device’s “Settings” in WhatsApp, tap “Chat Settings” and then tap “Email Chat” from the list.
- Select the WhatsApp history that you want to transfer. A window with the message “Attaching media will generate a larger email message” appears. You just need to click “No Media” or “Attach Media” according to your needs.
- Enter the email address and select “Send”.
- Sign in your email account on your Android phone, you can see your old WhatsApp chats in an email from your new device. However, you cannot sync WhatsApp data with your WhatsApp app on an Android device.
- It’s a simple process and your chat will end up in your inbox.
- A disadvantage of this method is that even though you sent your WhatsApp data to your Android device, you still cannot open it in WhatsApp on your new device. you can only see it.
- The chat may take some time to load. If it’s too big, sometimes it doesn’t work.
- You must download the chat from the email as the link will expire after a month.
WhatsApp’s email chat feature is very useful. By moving WhatsApp chats from iPhone or Android phone to email, users can create a copy of the chats. Compared to WhatsApp backup feature, email chat is more flexible. Users can only save the selected chats, also they can share the chats with others if they print their chat history.
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to Android via WazzapMigrator
WazzapMigrator is a data transfer wizard that allows users to conveniently transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android device. It is fully compatible with Mac/Windows systems and ensures fast data transfer. This is another software used to transfer WhatsApp files. Quickly transfer all file types including messages, photos, videos and documents.
- Can transfer media files, photos, videos, etc.
- You can migrate information and documents from GPS to Android phone
Here is the detailed guide on how to use WazzapMigrator to transfer WhatsApp content from iPhone to Android device.
- First launch iTunes from your iPhone and then connect your iPhone to your computer with a lightning cable.
- Select “Summary” > uncheck “Encrypt local backup” > then select “Back Up Now” on the right to start the backup process for your iOS device.
- Visit the WazzapMigrator Lite website > search for the iBackup Viewer program and download it to your computer.
- Run the software, select the iOS device > click the “Raw Files” icon at the bottom right of the menu. On the next screen, tap on “Free View” mode > navigate to the following file: “AppDomainGroup-group.net.whatsapp.WhatsApp.shared”
- From the right menu, select File “ChatStorage.sqlite” > select the “Export” button. In the same menu, open “ChatStorage.sqlite” > “Messages Folder” > select the desired “Media” files. Click on “Export” option and don’t forget to save the same in “ChatStorage.sqlite” file.
- Connect your Android device to the computer. Browse the Android phone in “File Viewer/Explorer” and set the Windows desktop to view the files exported to the computer. Drag the media folder and the ChatStorage.sqlite file to the Download folder on your Android phone.
- Now install the WazzapMigrator Lite app on your Android device. This will scan and detect ChatStorage.sqlite on the device. After the scanning process, select the “Play” button.
- Download the Google Play Store and reinstall the WhatsApp app.
- Complete the process by also entering the contact details used on the iPhone.
- It has an active technical team to solve user problems and capable of transferring a variety of media files like audio, photos, video, GPS, etc.
- The target device must be an Android phone.
- According to reports, users faced issues like missing messages when transferring WhatsApp messages to another device.
- It does not support Google Drive update or backup.
- Problems arise when moving WhatsApp content from iPhone to Android device.
Final Words: How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android
I hope you understand this article How to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android, if your answer is no, you can ask anything in the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, then please share this article with your family and friends.