WhatsApp, one of the world’s most used instant messaging apps, has many features to provide users with a secure and enhanced chatting experience. The app has billions of users around the world. It allows us to interact with people around the world. Although we use it every day, there are some features we still don’t know exist.
These users are usually overlooked by us, but they can make the chatting experience so much more fun. For example, the Font Size feature. You may not know that you can easily change the font size of WhatsApp chats on your phone on the app by using the Font Size feature.
This will help you when you find that the fonts are too big or too small for your purposes and you want to change them. The function can be found in the WhatsApp settings and is easy to use.
Follow the steps below to easily change the font size of WhatsApp on your smartphone:
- Open WhatsApp app to change font size.
- Tap on the menu button (three dots on the right side of the WhatsApp window).
- Then select Settings via the menu button.
- From the drop-down menu, tap on the “Chats” option.
- In the new window, select the Font Size option.
- Select the Font Size option. “
- Tap on it and you will see a new popup window with three size options: Small, Medium and Large.
- Choose your preferred font size.
- Now open a chat window on WhatsApp and send messages to see whether the text size has changed or not.
Also Read: WhatsApp’s “Code Verify” Feature to Verify the Authenticity of WhatsApp’s Web Code